There are lots of things that can cause hair loss, from nutrition to genetics, stress to vitamin deficiencies. No matter what the cause it can be emotionally painful to lose your hair whether you are male or female.
In the following article we will attempt to address the causes of hair loss in order to prevent it from occurring, and provide a solution when it has already happened.
- Take care of yourself – Especially if you have a disease. Your body will be using its resources to keep itself alive instead of keeping your hair healthy if you refuse medication for medical problems, so seek advice from a doctor and take all the help you can get.
- Eat more protein – One of the most common causes of hair loss is protein deficiency, so make sure you eat lots of protein in your diet.
- Avoid some anti-depressants – Unfortunately certain anti-depressants cause hair to fall out, so if you are in the position to need them then talk to your doctor about changing to a hair sparing drug.
- Speak to a doctor – Especially if you do not know what is causing your hair to fall out. A doctor will be experienced in the varied causes of hair loss and will be able to advise about what is causing your hair to fall out.
- Avoid wigs – It is only natural to want to cover up hair loss by using a wig, but you could make the problem worse. Wearing a wig or hat can aggravate the problem and cause hair to fall out more quickly.
- Take a hair regrowth supplement – Like our top rated hair growth supplement Har Vokse. You could start on the path to natural hair regrowth quickly and stop hair loss in its tracks with such a product.